Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for selling and you enjoy working with customers, then we want you to be part of our team!
The Automotive Detailer prepares new vehicle and pre-owned vehicles for sale and delivery by washing, vacuuming, and restoring interior, exterior, and under-hood cosmetics. In addition to base-level conditioning, he or she buffs, waxes, shampoos, applies fabric protection, and replaces parts such as wiper blades, headlights, etc. if needed.
The ideal candidate may have some detailing experience, an unrestricted driver's license, and a clean driving record, and preferably able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles.
He or she must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Washes and conditions vehicle exterior, including tires, wheels, under-carriage, and under-hood components and waxing/buffing
- Cleans and conditions vehicle interior, including vacuuming, shampooing, applying fabric/leather treatments, and polishing
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, etc.
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Professional and dependable
- Able to achieve goals with limited direct supervision
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!