Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious representative to assist in building our business and giving great customer service!
The Business Development Representative answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner. He or she receives, processes, and coordinates all incoming sales inquiries, showroom floor requests, service requests, and internet queries. In addition, he or she performs clerical and administrative duties for the Sales and Service departments.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, customer service, etc.), and a working knowledge of automotive sales/service is a plus.
He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Manages all incoming sales and service appointment queries (either phone or internet) by scheduling appointments, confirming pending appointments, following up with missed appointments, etc.
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Tracks sold vehicles and hot sheets
- Confirms special order parts
- Helps follow up with phone and internet sales leads
- Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.) when needed
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, customer service, etc.)
- Highly Professional and dependable
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Dealership and Reynolds and Reynolds experience a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!