Victory Automotive Group Inc. has been recognized as one of the Top 25 ranked Privately Held Companies for 2023!
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
We are currently looking for an outgoing and dependable individual to serve our valued customers at the dealership cafe.
The Cafe Worker will welcome customers and prepare a variety of items for them in the dealership cafe. In addition, he or she will prep food each day in preparation for the daily foot-traffic of customers visiting our store. The Cafe Worker will maintain kitchen supplies, machinery, and ensure food items are kept in a clean and damage free manner with appropriate date labels and other industry standard food safety protocols, as well as help with cleaning and custodial duties in the cafe itself and outlying areas.
The ideal candidate has an unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record, a positive attitude and professional appearance. Some experience in the food service industry is a necessary prerequisite for this position.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Greets all customers entering the cafe area with a friendly, professional attitude, answering any questions and/or directing them to the appropriate person or location if necessary.
- Prepares a variety of different items in the cafe, while also maintaining the area's cleanliness and ensuring the cash drawer is balanced appropriately.
- Helps maintain a clean and safe cafe area by performing general cleaning duties (trash removal, sweeping, etc.)
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Able to safely prepare food for customers in an organized, quick manner
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Dependable and focused on great customer service
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!